Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Anorexic Weight Gain Process What Is An Easy Way To Gain Weight If You Have Food Allergies?

What is an easy way to gain weight if you have food allergies? - anorexic weight gain process

I am 16 years old, 5 "3" and weighs only 110 kilograms. I have all my life, thin, and I'm tired, I'm here anorexic, but I am not. I like to eat, but it is difficult to gain weight with my food allergies. 'm allergic to nuts, eggs, shellfish, soybeans, and anything that has artificial flavors. That does not make me much choice of foods that are rich in calories trying. J' to 10 pounds and increased my intake of calories, but I I feel comfortable and swollen. Did any of you have food allergies and tried, the weight in the past and if so, what did you win on this process easier to gain weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment