Sunday, January 3, 2010

Credit Cards To Establish Credit What Is The Best Credit Card To Get For Someone With No Credit, To Establish Credit?

What is the best credit card to get for someone with no credit, to establish credit? - credit cards to establish credit

I am one of those people begin to recognize that having no credit is worse then bad credit. I'm ready to buy a new car (all cars I had, had been paid in full), and I know that I will need some form of credit. Soo .. in want to have a credit card .. to establish credit. Which card should I? And how do I get? ... Please only serious response. Thank you.

2 comments:

$m¤¤v¥ £¤¢¤ said...

Chosen Best Answer - has been by the voters
I work as an analyst for the manual review of credit applications and credit line was increased, and I see this often asked here at Yahoo! Answers, and if I advice he could offer to those struggling to get a credit card, we recommend that you see on the bank to see if they offer credit cards.

Large banks like Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Citi usbank these cards, and how it works is that you make a first payment, which is used as collateral for a loan in order to play space, for example, if you must deposit $ 300 , then your credit line is $ 300. The filing takes place before the denonstrated account can be maintained in good condition, and then some time later they returned, and a normal map conviction.

2kidsnk9 said...

try to get a credit card with the first branch. but use it wisely!
Load and the amount paid in installments, if not all, once @
But make sure YOU HAVE THE $ $ to be paid out are paid in a lump.
You try to build credit.

Post a Comment