Friday, January 8, 2010

Dehydrated Cherries Losing My Balance?

Losing my balance? - dehydrated cherries

Since yesterday morning, have a 10 is responsible for the light. I do not feel sick, and eat only healthy foods. I do not think I will call a physician, but I really do not know. I also thought that started an hour following the meal, the little cherry tomatoes, but I do not know if it was only coincide book. 8 bottles of water I drank yesterday and today and 6 May indicate that dehydration, which probably contributed to some I'm not so sick that day. And the dizziness is not from time to time, every time if I do my head and I get up, or close your eyes. Suggestions on what should I do?

2 comments:

bigbird said...

Perhaps the blood pressure or may be pregnant?

thetachi... said...

It happened to me. Could it be lack of food or lack of sleep. If you feel sick to be introduced.

Post a Comment