Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cheese Tortellini With Fish Can You Get Food Poisoning From Refrozen Cheese Tortellini?

Can you get food poisoning from refrozen cheese tortellini? - cheese tortellini with fish

I was frozen cheese tortellini in my freezer door was open the door all night and thaws all. I threw all meat.Then one weeks later, I had the cheese tortellini cooked and eaten, after he realized that he been there when it melted. Now, I have wondered whether he should be panicking. Please help thank you

1 comment:

ckngbbbl... said...

Now, start to not go over the meat. For it was not frozen, does not mean it was ruined. Bet there were ice crystals or semi-frozen.
Frozen foods do not cause food poisoning themselves. What impact the quality of certain texture had. Paricualrly be soft especially meat and fish, if frozen again be.
The fridge door is open, so I bet he ran like crazy for most of their contracts was not likely to be thawed once, especially in the back.
This is a good reason to have a decent thermometer. Everything that I do not like what it was, if TEMP was good, 40 degrees or less.
Through which you enter the danger zone and you can eat in the danger zone for a maximum of four have (4) hours before they could carry.

Post a Comment