Friday, February 19, 2010

Community Service Log Sheet Template Community Service Hour Sheets/Records/Logs?

Community Service Hour Sheets/Records/Logs? - community service log sheet template

I am currently a sophomore in high school and tried a couple of hours of community service in the cause of me that I want to be ahead of the game, then when it's time to do something, I'm ready. I volunteer in my village and I then had a slip of paper, which I offered to write, but I use sign one hours of community service? How to do it in my school, or can I do? I know I have asked my advice to my old school, and they said they had no money or papers. I told my brother and said it was strange because he had a package of community service and said I should talk to the counselor, but if I have the same answer. So, what was strange that this would be the community service log-inom my school or I will be able to take from me and if you have one, I need it?

1 comment:

Jacy <3 said...

Councilor study provided at the time of the Commonwealth of record for me.

Post a Comment