Saturday, February 20, 2010

Difference Between Cydia Vs Rock Cydia Vs. Icy -- And How I Should Go About Jailbreaking A OS 3.0 Ipod Touch?

Cydia vs. Icy -- And how I should go about jailbreaking a OS 3.0 ipod touch? - difference between cydia vs rock

First, what are the differences between ice and Cydia? Verelst to be faster and easier and what is not, but I'll be able to package as I am currently installing Icy with Cydia?

Secondly, I have shared an ipod touch 2.2.1. Redsn0w and now I expect that OS version 3.0 software update to buy, but only when I know that I am able to successfully jailbreak and SSH connection so that you can install applications cracks (not only want to install or Instalulous or AppSync than ever before, load the car Safari iPod) on the. I know he has a QuickPwn software already, but it is beta and is only compatible with its stamp of first generation iPhones. Then sn0w Should I wait until the "hacking of his escape, even with Cydia or do you try quickpwn & # 039, beta, and ice cream?

Another thing just came to mind ... With the upgrade to the new operating system, Cydia (cracked and all my applications are still there)? So who cares that I should use for Jailbroken flight, we all work again at all?

If you can not say I'm a little confused what to do and I could have made some totally false information. If so, please correct me and help me, what I do.

1 comment:

Corey G said...

3.0 I prefer ice cream, hands down.
Cydia brick has to eat my phone 4 times so far myself, I never had a problem with the ice. It is also faster and has all the packages that you receive with Cydia as long as you have all the same sources.
Cydia you get me wrong, I love and is almost exclusively used in paragraph 2.2.1, but until Saurik to every problem that seems to cause my cell phone, brick solving experience (which I always When the software upgrade) I maintain Icy .

Pwnage Tool 3.0 can jailbreak the iPod software, but only for the 1G model. If you 1G, are good. If you have an iPhone 1G, go ahead. If you wait for a 2G.

It should not be what Jailbreaking do all the same, or to put custom firmwareand iPod. You will not use Cydia applications after the upgrade if you aptbackup.

I think that answers your questions.

Post a Comment