Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Super Protector Photo Radar License Plate Cover Are License Plate Covers Legal In Louisiana?

Are license plate covers legal in Louisiana? - super protector photo radar license plate cover

Hey,

I'm looking for Supersaver Ontrack
http://www.radarbusters.com/photo-radar/license-plate-shields/superprotectorforcarstrucks.cfm

If this is in Louisiana?
I have just (this brand of car we also saw today), but I do not know if it's legal or not ..?

I do not want to be picky, but you can, please put to test as a source ... I really want, but if you shine, and I get away with it, but dismissed and condemned for the cover of a fine.

Thank you!

1 comment:

loveofmy... said...

Who is not legal everywhere. As it is said that it specifically to avoid legislation.

If the police find the plaque that you're new and you probably have to buy new plates. It is assumed defacing public property. You do not have plates. You pay to use them and if the car is to the back plate when the vehicle to another person. If the disk is unreadable, it will run on the replacement.

I can not find the details, but this is the same in all states. The plates must be legible.

Post a Comment